Pageviews past week

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Monkeys and rabbits loop the loop.


Paco is interesting. In the time it takes me to mop a floor, he's erected a greenhouse, cemented a new mailbox into the hole, made landscaping beds in front of our garage, AND thrown some ribs into the smoker! And this isn't an unusual day! When I witness this I always subconsciously sing, "I can bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan..." I figured this all out basically a few days into the marriage, dealt with it, and have moved on. He can and DOES work circles around me, BUT I make him laugh. Fair? Works for me. But huddle up! Here's a secret...he consumes animal crackers by the gross! Truly he does. He buys them in these industrial strength-sized containers and nibbles on them during the day while he works in our office. Before he tele-commuted he fed his habit through a vending machine. I can imagine some poor vending operator schmuck in Omaha wondering what in the heck happened to his cracker sales! But anyway, isn't it charming? Little lions and bears and camels...and he's as skinny as the giraffes he chugs down.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

There must be something in those crackers because Charlie will eat and eat those, as well!

Ruuddudes said...

Can Paco come over and play??!? I've got a few projects that he needs to tackle. I'll bring the animal crackers...:)

Favorite books

  • Me 'n Steve
  • Thundering Sneakers
  • James Herriott's vet books
  • The Count of Monte Cristo
  • Travels with Charley
  • A Walk in the Woods
  • Peace Like a River
  • The Egg and I
  • Mary Poppins
  • Extremly Loud Incredibly Close
  • How Green Was my Valley