Pageviews past week

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Slow News Day


The complete and utter lack of luster for this day (so far) has forced me to dip back into my photo archives. Behold Thomas' new in-laws! And a couple of outlaws you may recognize from our side too. A smashing group, no? Everybody deserves kids like Thomas and Season! DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT model any future teaching careers after mine today. The majority of my 7th graders are off on an Honor's Society fieldtrip to the "big city". They'll probably return with body piercings and a new vocabulary. We here (left to hold down the fort) raided my Muppet bank and went to the market for penny candy! So there! Take that honor students!

1 comment:

Tracy Giles said...

I just saw that picture on somebody's facebook. I love it. That is a great family photo.

Favorite books

  • Me 'n Steve
  • Thundering Sneakers
  • James Herriott's vet books
  • The Count of Monte Cristo
  • Travels with Charley
  • A Walk in the Woods
  • Peace Like a River
  • The Egg and I
  • Mary Poppins
  • Extremly Loud Incredibly Close
  • How Green Was my Valley