Pageviews past week

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's Random Photo Tuesday!


This may seem totally out of character for me, but in Omaha I belonged to the New Neighbors League. Picture a few dozen corporate wives who get moved around quite a bit so nobody can really have a career or really settle in. We did lots of foo foo lunches (yeah, I said you might not picture me doing this), movies, book clubs, knitting and generally delighted in gathering to Omaha bash. I actually LOVED the gals in it and still keep track of a few of them. This is a photo of me during one such gathering. Of note is that this bathroom was named "America's Bathroom of the Year" by Good Morning America in 2004, I think it was! I was granted 18 months of absolute freedom in Omaha before I started back in teaching. I was pretty much out of control most of the time.

2 comments:

Season said...

Okay. That just made my day.

eileen c said...

B I Z A R R E

Favorite books

  • Me 'n Steve
  • Thundering Sneakers
  • James Herriott's vet books
  • The Count of Monte Cristo
  • Travels with Charley
  • A Walk in the Woods
  • Peace Like a River
  • The Egg and I
  • Mary Poppins
  • Extremly Loud Incredibly Close
  • How Green Was my Valley