Pageviews past week

Sunday, January 20, 2013

And She's Back...



I've taken a hiatus.  But those of you who know me know that I'm on the home stretch huffing my way towards 60.  And 60 this year not only means 60 books, 60 ya-da-ya-da-ya-da's (more on that later), but also 60 blogposts!!!  So this is me screeching back onto the blog scene.  "Let's welcome her back from ???????  And let's hear it for Mad Hadder!!!!!!!!!  Whooooo!!!!  Yay!!!!!!!!!"
Yes, I have been away--both mentally and physically.  Three months worth of away, and that is probably way more away than my readers could handle.  Perhaps my readers will drift back, hopeful that Madhadder will perk up and join the general hubbub again.
"It was a quiet week in Lake Wobegon..." 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

YOU'RE BACK!!! WAHOOOO!

sheila said...

So glad you're back! I've missed my Maddhadder fix.

sheila said...

So glad you're back! I've missed my maddhadder fix.

Favorite books

  • Me 'n Steve
  • Thundering Sneakers
  • James Herriott's vet books
  • The Count of Monte Cristo
  • Travels with Charley
  • A Walk in the Woods
  • Peace Like a River
  • The Egg and I
  • Mary Poppins
  • Extremly Loud Incredibly Close
  • How Green Was my Valley