Pageviews past week

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Top 60 of Pushin' 60

  1. 7th graders rocking their state achievement tests!!
  2. early spring--warm and green and beautiful
  3. end of school year!
  4. working in my garden for the first time of the season--I love that!!!  Green peaking through!!
  5. week in Pocatello with teacher friends at a conference at Idaho State
  6. glancing into the alpaca shed and seeing a brand new white little darling baby!!!!  Such a surprise!!! 
  7. a magnificent 10 day trip to parts east with my friend Lana
  8. a day at  Grounds for Sculpture in NJ
  9. end-of-school-year party at my friend Cathie's with all my old friends
  10. quilt store hopping with my friend Eileen
  11. Newsies on Broadway!!
  12. cheesecake at Junior's!!!
  13. lunch at Yale
  14. walking the Freedom Trail in Boston in an unbelievable downpour!!!
  15. canolli's at Mike's in Boston
  16. Make Way for Duckling ducks at Boston Commons
  17. walking tour of Concord and Lexington, MA
  18. walking around Walden Pond (never you mind that naked guy we saw..)
  19. lobster on Cape Cod
  20. Newport mansions in Rhode Island
  21. alpaca shearing day (oh my gosh...)
  22. 6 weeks with my daughter and grandchildren as guests
  23. taking everyone in the electric car to the library, for ice cream, and to get Chinese multiple times!
  24. playing in the water and mud with grandsons
  25. early morning reveries in my English garden
  26. reading books in the cool of the evening after everyone was asleep all summer
  27. trips to the lake
  28. Treehouse Museum and Dinosaur Park in Ogden with grandkids
  29. raspberry shakes in Garden City
  30. 4th of July parade in Paris
  31. 4th of July with Aunt Norma and Thomas' family as guests
  32. river trip down the Snake with Paco
  33. hiking and camping in Tetons and Yellowstone with Paco
  34. visit of friend Tricia and her adorable daughters Claire and Olivia
  35. Zack's wedding
  36. river trip down the Snake with friends
  37. first days of school
  38. Jackson/Teton trip with knitting friends
  39. bonding with my entire family during the sickness and death of Aunt Norma
  40. raclette Thanksgiving with family
  41. Christmas in Denver!
  42. massage gift from Tag on Christmas Eve with Tracy and Mary (two of my favorites!)
  43. playing store with grandkids
  44. knitting every Thursday night--oh how I love to do that
  45. sewing Happy Birthday banners for New Beginnings
  46. long weekend in Phoenix visiting my friend Lana
  47. hiking in the Superstion Mountains of AZ
  48. spring break in DC and MD
  49. visiting the new Smithsonian Air and Space Museum (Shuttle, Concorde, Enola Gay etc.)
  50. pushing a stroller around the monuments in DC
  51. pandas, tigers, elephants, lions at National Zoo
  52. Appalachian Trail adventures with Shelly
  53. yarn stores with Shelly in VA and MD.
  54. sitting by the fire with Paco
  55. reading books in bed
  56. dark winter nights (I love them!!!  I head for my bed!)
  57. Shrek
  58. brief spring visit of grandkids
  59. planning trip to Europe
  60. anticipating my 60th birthday!!



No comments:

Favorite books

  • Me 'n Steve
  • Thundering Sneakers
  • James Herriott's vet books
  • The Count of Monte Cristo
  • Travels with Charley
  • A Walk in the Woods
  • Peace Like a River
  • The Egg and I
  • Mary Poppins
  • Extremly Loud Incredibly Close
  • How Green Was my Valley