Pageviews past week

Monday, July 15, 2013

Budapest For a Day

 Who knew that tucked away nicely waaaaaaaaaay over there was a magical city of a million spires of such stupendous beauty that you could sit on a cheap tour bus and get all choked up?  Rather than presume to even remotely know what I'm talking about after a 3-hour bus tour, I leave you today with just images.  Budapest took my breath away.  I SHALL return!!






Hike up your knickers!  We're headed for the Alps for 10 days tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Ya I think I can add this one to my life list. Beautiful.

Favorite books

  • Me 'n Steve
  • Thundering Sneakers
  • James Herriott's vet books
  • The Count of Monte Cristo
  • Travels with Charley
  • A Walk in the Woods
  • Peace Like a River
  • The Egg and I
  • Mary Poppins
  • Extremly Loud Incredibly Close
  • How Green Was my Valley