Pageviews past week

Friday, March 18, 2016

Out and About Visiting a Lamasery and the Confucius Temple


A two-fer photo--cow air mask and creative spelling!


I took this picture for the jacket, but the expressions!



Part of my new therapy is to add other items to my mop and broom photography.  Do you LOVE these trash cans?????


  
I caught these priests


  as they exited their chanting session.




 World's largest wooden Buddha



Spontaneous group shot.  Sometimes I jump in and take a picture when I see a group all lined up.  They invited me to join them.  Surely there's a word for that!




Snooping into cracks and crevices


This gentleman's "job" appears to be to spot Americans and engage them in animated political conversations using exaggerated hand gestures and making distasteful facial expressions at the mention of Hilary Clinton.


Confucius say, "Travelers who come from far places should not judge China until they have eaten from our rice bowls for many moons..."


This magnificent photo was displayed in the Confucius museum.  Four generations.  


 Paco slipped his air mask down for this shot.  It looks like he may have fallen among cutthroats!  Or joined the priesthood!  The air was past 350 when we started out.


No comments:

Favorite books

  • Me 'n Steve
  • Thundering Sneakers
  • James Herriott's vet books
  • The Count of Monte Cristo
  • Travels with Charley
  • A Walk in the Woods
  • Peace Like a River
  • The Egg and I
  • Mary Poppins
  • Extremly Loud Incredibly Close
  • How Green Was my Valley